Thursday, June 30, 2011

john of god oprah

images john of god oprah. hot john of john of god oprah. FEATURED JOHN OF GOD!!!quot;

  • rvr_jcop
    03-13 03:37 PM
    I got soft LUD on my and my wife 485 on 02/10/2009
    I called USCIS they said , it is an batch update - no information they can provide. I am not sure what it means.
    Does any one else got soft LUD around this date ?

    We got it on the same exact date. No RFE, just soft LUD. I was hoping they probably processing our cases. But if its just a BATCH update, its a bummer.

    However, I am surprised you called the USCIS and they entertained your call. They must be in good mood that time.

    wallpaper FEATURED JOHN OF GOD!!!quot; john of god oprah. images john of god. john of
  • images john of god. john of

  • Ron Kruger
    June 18th, 2010, 06:59 PM
    Thanks, both of you. I got it yesterday, did a few test shots in a creek by my home and took a bunch of pics in the Black River this morning. In a fast riffle, there were some streaks from bubbles, but that didn't detract from the shot (subject was a smallmouth bass close up). In fact, I think it added the sense of current flow.
    The Black is a very clear river, but it is not like the ocean. Looks like the closer the subject the better. I'm also learning how to process these images. I've been shooting for about 40 years, but this is a whole other world, and I'm on a learning curve. It's cool, though.

    Porting Priority date [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Porting Priority date

    john of god oprah. of Oprah#39;s final show.
  • of Oprah#39;s final show.

  • aquarianf
    06-15 03:14 PM
    Hi Folks,

    It is crunch time! I have 15 days left to get an H1B 3 yr. extension (since PD is current EB3 India, my H1 expires July 30th), so I need to decide whether I should file I-140 in Premium Processing.

    How much time has it taken for members to get 140 approved though PP? I value your feedback, or pls. point me to a poll/data elsewhere!

    Thanks & Regards!

    USCIS is overloaded with work. Since they have to response in 15 days they issue RFE for any reason. So you may try your luck but there are great chances getting RFE with PP.

    2011 images john of god. john of john of god oprah. St john of god hospital
  • St john of god hospital

  • rbalaji5
    04-02 08:55 PM
    Thank you Sir.


    john of god oprah. John john of god oprah.
  • John john of god oprah.

  • Rb_newsletter
    05-04 06:51 PM
    I am not a lawyer, so make sure do discuss with a good lawyer. I am just sharing the info that I know.

    US labor laws are good that no organization can stop an employee from joining any organization/company. Even if your company made you to sign a agreement, that doesn't hold in front of the law. This law could vary little from state to state, but not to great extent.

    If you are receiving calls and emails from your employer, I would suggest, change the phone number, apartment/house, etc. and ignore him. But you should know that at 140 stage you need experience letter from employer. Make sure you can get it from your colleagues. Or you must cut a deal with your ex-employer now.

    john of god oprah. john of god oprah. about
  • john of god oprah. about

  • baba84
    04-28 08:17 AM
    could you be a little more specific as to what "a" and "b" or "h" are addressing.


    john of god oprah. Oprah meats her teen
  • Oprah meats her teen

  • dreamworld
    10-26 12:52 PM
    If you have any receipting issues.. try to participate on this call.

    2010 of Oprah#39;s final show. john of god oprah. john of god oprah. hot john of
  • john of god oprah. hot john of

  • aarzoo
    01-14 01:19 PM
    Yes without original PERM approval, USCIS does not accept cases for PP


    john of god oprah. john of god oprah.
  • john of god oprah.

  • la_guy
    06-27 06:43 PM
    From immigration-law
    The situation is particularly critical because of the USCIS decision not to accept the I-485 filings without the medical report. AILA demanded leniency but the USCIS reportely refused to accept such demand. Since medical report is "initial evidence" to I-485 filing, under the recent rule change, any I-485 filing with the medical report can be rejected or denied. Reports indicate that there are a huge backlog in scheduling medical examination in most of the areas in the country.

    Does anyone face backlogs in getting medical examination? Please reply. Just Want to check the authenticity of this news?

    hair St john of god hospital john of god oprah. john of god oprah.
  • john of god oprah.

  • krustycat
    01-09 04:50 PM
    Did you contact them?What did they say?Did you receive any EAD or AP because some people receive those even before getting receipt numbers???

    Yes, I contacted them several times. They only ask you to wait more.
    I also have sent two emails to DHS, CIS Ombudsman's office. They asked me to use a Form 7001.
    I sent the Form 7001 to CIS Ombudsman on Nov/07. I didn't even get a receipt confirmation from Ombudsman's office.
    I was able to open a service request after 5 months of waiting, on Dec/07. I'm still waiting for a reply about the SR.
    I faxed a letter to the service center.
    Nothing so far.
    It's seems like the package got lost (as well as my lawyer :p ).

    I just wanted to show you that there is more people in the same situation from July.
    Hang in there!

    Best of luck.


    john of god oprah. house man dubbed “John of God”
  • house man dubbed “John of God”

  • roseball
    07-26 04:00 PM
    Hello Friends

    My EB2 petition was filed in TSC in June 2009 and on July 20 2009 I received an email saying that " my approval notice was sent".Today the status changed to " Document mailed ON juLY 24 2009 " and also my previous eb1a denial in Feb 2009 got a soft LUD.

    I am totally confused by this . Can some one offer their opinion on this strange development ?

    Appreciate your help in advance

    What petition is this, I-140 or I-485?

    hot John john of god oprah. john of god oprah. hairstyles St John Of God Drop
  • hairstyles St John Of God Drop

  • desi3933
    06-16 04:41 PM
    I'm going to get married to a Divorcee and she has a son. Is there any issue in bringing her son as my dependent. Currently I'm on L1B. If so, what is the procedure.

    Thanks for your advise.


    After marriage he will be your step-son and is eligible for L2 dependent visa.

    Not a legal advice.


    house Winfrey john of god oprah. john of god oprah. Oprah Winfrey
  • Oprah Winfrey

  • Leo07
    06-08 08:12 PM
    Hello There,

    The division that I work for in my company is being acquired by a company B. Not the entire company that I work for, just the one division.(including set of products)

    I have applied for my GC in Jun 07( ironically 06/08/2007), labor & i-140 are approved, waiting for dates to be current.

    In this scenario:
    a. Do I have to go through the entire GC process again with new company?
    b. Do I have to refile 140 ( labor?) I know H1-b will have to be refiled and they are aware of it.
    c. is there anything that must be added to the 'closure' document as part of the deal, that will help GC transfer smooth( deal is not closed yet, so such clauses can be included still)
    d. Should I stay with my current employer?

    Please all your suggestions are welcome.

    Best Regards,

    tattoo john of god oprah. about john of god oprah. media mogul Oprah Winfrey
  • media mogul Oprah Winfrey

  • gparr
    June 12th, 2005, 03:05 AM
    Congratulations! Few things more fun than getting new glass. Nice first shots. Looking forward to more.


    pictures Oprah meats her teen john of god oprah. website john of god oprah.
  • website john of god oprah.

  • lance21broke
    10-14 01:37 AM
    How could this happen? This is very unfair. So how do want to deal with it?

    dresses hairstyles St John Of God Drop john of god oprah. john of god oprah.
  • john of god oprah.

  • lazycis
    05-14 12:33 PM

    My wife was pregnant when we did the July 2007 485 filing and now is being asked for the TB Test. It says X ray is mandatory on the letter from USCIS. The Immi DOctor said its really not and really depends on the skin test - so he will write and take care of that in the letter.

    Next thing is that I am not with the same employer who I was with when I filed 485 in July 2007. Thus dont have an attorney any more. Do I need to send the response with a G28 form with no Attorney representation from now on OR do I just reply with no G28 form to indicate I no longer have Legal representation?

    Whats the right way of handling this?

    USCIS regs require skin test results. The easiest way to take care of the RFE is to do what they ask for.
    As for G-28, you should send a new G-28 with your name as both representative and applicant to the service center where I-485 is pending.


    makeup john of god oprah. john of god oprah. Winfrey john of god oprah.
  • Winfrey john of god oprah.

  • ramaonline
    07-27 09:54 PM
    AFAIK, to switch to consular processing, you may need to withdraw the I485 and file an amended I140 indicating Consular processing. Please confirm with an attorney

    There was a post on the attorney forum with some additional information

    It is certainly possible to continue the green card process in your situation. The key requirement is that once your PD becomes current you MUST have a full time permanent job offer in the US, which you intend to accept.

    If you abandon your I-485 and pursue consular processing, that position MUST be in the same position and with the same employer that obtained your labor certification. AC-21 DOES NOT APPLY TO CONSULAR PROCESSING. If you maintain either your A/P validity or H-1 visa validity, as long as the position is in the "same or similar occupation", it can be with any US employer.

    Keep in mind that even if your family ends up abandoning their I-485's, as long as you do not abandon your I-485 they will be able to "follow to join" you once your AOS is granted.

    Also keep in mind the possibility of EB-1 eligibility if your position with the new company can be characterized as managerial or executive and you are able to secure a transfer back to the US in a managerial or executive position after working in India for at least one year.

    girlfriend media mogul Oprah Winfrey john of god oprah. Oprah
  • Oprah

  • Roger Binny
    10-02 10:17 PM

    Can anyone please comment ?

    Yes, yours is back into under normal process.

    By the ways, using which URL did you track the progress ?

    hairstyles house man dubbed “John of God” john of god oprah. CNN - John of God
  • CNN - John of God

  • sushilup
    07-18 11:01 AM
    Thank you for your response.

    I will appreciate if you could answer these 2 questions.
    1- If 485 get denied, can I go to company-A and start working on approved H1B
    2- Also, can I use approved 140 at company A (even 485 denied, since not working at A) to extend H1B for 3 years

    You can use the approved I-140 from company A to get a 3 year H-1 for company B assuming your priority date is not current. However, because you have not been working for company A, you are technically not in valid non-immigrant H status and though Company B's H-1 petition should be approved for three years, the extension may not be granted. This means that at some point you would have to leave, get a new H visa and then return.

    03-08 04:13 PM
    I am living in US and am currently on AOS (Adjustment of Status), my mom is staying with me on tourist visa but her visa expires in middle of June this year. Last year my father expired and my mother is incapable of taking care of herself alone (she is suffering from pysio frania which basically means she fears strangers and repeats stuff) so i would like to apply for Visa extension for her. Can anyone suggest what points i should take care of while applying for Visa extension for her? or is there any visa under which i can have stay with me in US as dependent??

    05-12 04:00 PM
    I have ben working with employer A on an H1B ( even labor and I-140 approved, PD-April2009) and planning to apply for H1 transfer now through employer B.

    After the transfer is approved for B, if I change my mind and decide to continue to work with curent employer A, can I do that ?


    u can stay with A, no problem.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment